Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Welcome Welcome

Thank you so much for stopping by to peek into my world from your own. It really does mean a lot! I hope you enjoy and stop by often...Have an AMAZING DAY!

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Easy Morning Bliss!

The joys of having and easy morning are few and far between. Punkin is not usually a morning person and gets up usually no later than 7am. This usually means she's very cranky until like 9am but still going 90 miles an hour. Doodle Bug is a morning person but usually doesn't wake up until close to 9am. She is all smiles from the time she wakes up until the time she goes to bed, most of the time. I think God knew I was not a morning person either and blessed me with both of my girls starting to sleep all night at two months old. Before that they still slept pretty much all night only waking up a few times.


This morning however around 8:30 Punkin woke up (late) and came and crawled in my bed and went right back to sleep for another hour. At 9:30 my hubby called to see if we wanted to come eat lunch with him, thinking we had been up for a while, and the phone woke up both girls. Sleeping in was very nice and both girls are in a very good mood so far! This day is looking a lot better than yesterday.


A typical morning at my house is just like yesterday. I woke up to find that my st. bernard and had an upset tummy all over my white carpet (which is in the playroom). I couldn't believe my eyes or that I forgot to put up the baby gate the night before. So after explaining to Punkin that the playroom was closed for the day (which did not go over very well) I got to scrubbing. After scrubbing and steam cleaning my carpets I still could not get it all to completely go away so I had to wait until the carpets were dry and steam clean again, thankfully this time it worked and now both girls are very happily playing in their playroom this morning! After scrubbing my carpets yesterday which took longer than it should have because I had to keep stopping to tell Punkin to be nice to Doodle Bug, stop jumping on the couch, don't color on the tv, don't do this and don't do that I couldn't wait for 5 o'clock to get here and it was only 10am when this thought crossed my mind. I did manage to get a lot of stuff done on my daily and some of my weekly to do list but it didn't feel like I got anything at all accomplished. I have those days alot. A lot of my friends think my house stays spotless and I personally think they are NUTS! The playroom is lucky if gets cleaned after bedtime, it usually gets cleaned once a week and there are always toy everywhere right along with dog hair. I do try to sweep and vacuum at least once a day to keep that under control but with two young kids thats not always possible.

So I'm thankful for my easy morning so far but that could change very quickly, toddlers and infants are very unpredictable. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Krystle...u need a vacation! Busy day, tired momma, spotless house..yup definitely in need of a vacation sister! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha my house is far from spotless! but hey i think that vacation is coming soon although not soon enough!

    ReplyDelete