Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Welcome Welcome

Thank you so much for stopping by to peek into my world from your own. It really does mean a lot! I hope you enjoy and stop by often...Have an AMAZING DAY!

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Crazy Saturdays!

This morning we had a late start but it did start off with a great birthday party that the girls were invited to. We were late though because we got half way there and I realized I forgot the gift!...my mind is everywhere! But we got there and Punkin had a fun and talked to her daddy on the way out there. His Grandma is doing better! She is starting to lose her memory though but my hubby had a great visit with her. They are finally heading home tomorrow and he can't wait to get home and neither can we. Punkin is a daddy's girl and she has been so upset that he has been gone she hasn't been sleeping that well.

Our fishing plans this afternoon got canceled because a storm but me and the girls played board games and did a small craft with the left over paint from my bathroom project. That probably was not the smartest idea either but they had fun. After getting them to bed and my little sister coming over to help, I finally got my whole house cleaned and I'm almost completely caught up on my laundry. Yay!!!!! I don't know about ya'll but I can't relax if my house isn't clean, I should probably see about that.

My bathroom is a success and I'm so proud of it. I just got done putting on the first coat of paint on the bottom half and will do the second tomorrow after church during nap time. My dad is also going to be coming by to do the electrical work for my new light fixture and light switch and outlet. I can't wait for the hubby to see it although I did mess up on the trim a bit but I know he will be able to fix that so easily so I'm not worried about it. Hopefully soon we will be able to lay all that left over tile that matches our full bath and kitchen, we got lucky and there is just enough to do our half bath! Therefore I really didn't worry about the paint I got on the floor either...lol. I hope he doesn't mind. By the time I finally got around to putting up the first coat on the bottom I was so exhausted I'm pretty sure I quit caring. But I did get all the shelves and my "new" mirror and the medicine cabinet put back in. "New" is a mirror we got for a wedding almost 4 years ago that has been in our living room and I'm using it to replace that huge mirror I took down. Hopefully tomorrow it will all be done before I pick up my hubby! Wish me luck!

Also thank you all for the support and kind words it means a lot and I'm glad ya'll like it!

Goodnight for now, its 1am and we are going to early service tomorrow so I have plenty of time to get everything done so I need to get to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment