Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Welcome Welcome

Thank you so much for stopping by to peek into my world from your own. It really does mean a lot! I hope you enjoy and stop by often...Have an AMAZING DAY!

Monday, July 12, 2010

Back to Reality

This morning 8am brought me right back to reality. My girls night was great and I had a lot of fun and Sunday was pretty relaxing! However, this morning the hubby is at work and it's just me and the girls now and reality reminded me of my duties bright and early and I'm still pretty exhausted. Between trying to catch up on laundry and dishes because some how, I don't know how, I am so far behind on both! I did laundry half the day yesterday and all day and will continue on through tonight.

Mondays are a little crazy because we usually give the girls a little slack on their schedule so when Monday gets here its crazy trying to put the routine back in order. Being behind on my cleaning doesn't help either. So I was planning on using nap time to catch up quicker, hahahaha! Punkin decided that she wasn't going to take a nap. I know when she doesn't because her room is destroyed after. Usually I don't mind as long as she is quiet and doesn't wake up Doodle Bug. Today was a total different story! She was jumping on the bed, fell off, throwing toys around emptied her closet and toy box and took a lot of stuff off her bookshelf. So now I have to add that to my to do list. She is also a little cranky because she didn't take a nap and the hubby is working late again and I need to take him dinner at some point and haven't even taken anything out yet....oh what a day! So movie time with some pop corn will maybe help me to get a couple things done I can't do when they are asleep and relax at least part of their bedtime before falling out :) wish me luck!




No comments:

Post a Comment