Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Welcome Welcome

Thank you so much for stopping by to peek into my world from your own. It really does mean a lot! I hope you enjoy and stop by often...Have an AMAZING DAY!

Monday, July 26, 2010

Family Fun

This weekend was a good one, it did seem like it went by way to fast. Friday we enjoyed just staying at home and relaxing as our little family. One of our friends bought a new 4-wheeler and so he came by to show us and let my hubby take a test drive. They live right down the street so we ride 4-wheelers to each others houses. He got a racing bike and it goes super fast and go figure my Punkin's eyes lit up even though we didn't let her ride. Right before the new bike came over Doodle Bug had her 1st 4-wheeler ride with daddy and Punkin on Punkin's 4-wheeler. It was soooo cute and she loved it. I'm glad my girls love the 4-wheelers I don't know what we would do if they didn't.


Saturday we all slept in and that was AMAZING! My hubby went to the junk yard to get some parts for his project truck. It's almost done all he has to do is paint it now. While he was gone the girls napped and I caught up on some much needed filing. Then my mom in law came by to pick up Punkin because her brother, niece, and niece's little girl were here. So we had a play date for her lined up. They swam all day and me, Doodle Bug, and my hubby came over later and swam and we grilled ribs and chicken. Then we even had a surprise visit from my hubbys brother, who drives an 18 wheeler. He was driving through town and had a couple of hours so he stopped by and had dinner with us too. We left really late and finally got home and got the girls in bed and had my best friend and her hubby come over until around 3am just hanging out and catching up it was nice. So needless to say Sunday we had a lazy day and did some much needed scrubbing and cleaning. For the first time in a long time we were both in bed before 10pm. This morning we got up and got a few errands taken care of and having a nap and now I'm relaxing. A great weekend but to short. Hope everyone has a great weekend too ours was great just spent with family.

No comments:

Post a Comment