Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Welcome Welcome

Thank you so much for stopping by to peek into my world from your own. It really does mean a lot! I hope you enjoy and stop by often...Have an AMAZING DAY!

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Bad Days/ Weeks


This week has been one of those weeks where nothing goes right. Yesterday was the exception until I picked up the girls from my parents and the girls were cranky. Doodle Bug is cutting her 4th tooth and its not going very well for her. Last night was the worst night she has had since she was born, she was up every two hours because her teeth were hurting. Frozen passies, teethers, Tylenol, orajel, cold rags, nothing helped. I got up with her every two hours and just rocked her to sleep with her sea horse that plays lullabys. Punkin even woke up two times last night because of a bad dream. Needless to say I was exhausted beyond measure and my coffee was not helping me wake up what so ever. I also had a lot of errands to run and my house is still a disaster since we had a play day yesterday because of the weather and I have no energy to clean it.

The to do list that is hanging on my fridge for me to do today consist of: Sweeping, Mopping, dishes, 4 loads of clothes, clean all rooms in the house (you can't see some floors), go pay the vet bill, buy two birthday party gifts, a baby shower gift, dog food, pick up a Rx and I need to take something out for dinner. Total things I have gotten done: Went to target and got all the gifts and dog food, paid the vet, took the girls to visit the hubby at work, and tried to start picking up the house and then..... I find Punkin in the play room with her black marker and coloring all over the playroom wall. Really is she serious?!?!?!? I thought I was going to lose my mind!


So what did I do, I decided to make her clean it as her punishment. Did it work well it was cleaned off and thank goodness it was washable so a little 409 made it look like new. But she had fun cleaning it. So that planned back fired! What am I going to do? Cleaning and taking away her markers didn't faze her and she just moved on to something else. So I guess there will be a time out that needs to be added to the punishment if it happens again. Fingers crossed it won't until Doodle Bug gets to the coloring stage. Maybe I could even get lucky and Doodle Bug won't ever color on the walls. Wishful thinking I know! But hey a girl can dream right?

So needless to say after today thank goodness it's Friday tomorrow and there are rumors that we might be going to the dirt track races with a couple of friends of ours and Saturday I get to go to my hair appointment and a birthday party to take the kids to. So hopefully we will be able to relax and enjoy the weekend!





1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a busy day! I've been there. Another thing really good for removing marks from the walls is Mr. Clean magic eraser. I love that thing. :-) Perhaps hiding the markers, crayons etc up on a shelf may help to keep your sanity. LOL tomorrow is a new day things will be better.
    Just remember how fast that grow up and remember one day you will look back on this and laugh. :-)
    Have a great night!

    Jill

    ReplyDelete