Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Welcome Welcome

Thank you so much for stopping by to peek into my world from your own. It really does mean a lot! I hope you enjoy and stop by often...Have an AMAZING DAY!

Friday, July 2, 2010

Trouble Sleeping!

You would think that being tired from chasing two kids and three dogs and attempting to clean my house I would be fast asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow...hahahaha...I WISH! I have always had trouble sleeping but I used to be able to sleep in and unless your kids sleep in or the dogs aren't nudging you to go outside early in the morning its almost impossible. Yes I know everybody says you are suppose to sleep when the baby/kids sleep, well I can't! Not physically can't, it just throws me completely off if I do take a nap. If I do manage to squeeze in a nap it's way to hard for me to wake up and I'm pretty much worthless for the rest of the day and still have trouble sleeping that night. Not only that, Punkin does not really take naps anymore. She does however, some how know how long three hours last because she will come out of her room three hours later at the time she should wake up and go "mommy I had a good nap!" The we go to her room and its completely trashed and I mean trashed; bookshelf emptied, toy box emptied and everything taken out of the closet and all over the floor.

There is no such thing as catching up on your sleep either. If you do manage to sleep in or over then you feel worse or in my case my back hurts for the rest of the day if not longer. The hubby and I do take turns and rotate our weekends and let each other sleep in, but it was my turn to sleep in last weekend and so this weekend I get to get up early. I have tried everything, no sugar or caffeine past 6pm or 7pm, a glass of wine, hot shower, soaking in a bath, lavender scents everything. Well I don't take sleeping medication for a couple of reasons; one- half a sinus pill knocks me out cold, and two- I have two small kids that might need me in the middle of the night (I do not make hubby get up with them, unless i'm so tired I don't hear them) because he gets up early in the morning to go to work and provide for our family which enables me to stay at home with my kids. So as I lay awake in bed with my laptop and the late night t.v. sitcoms on I'm hoping to get tired and just fall asleep. Hopefully I can get to sleep before 2am that would be nice and the earliest this week!

You should be proud of me though my house is a wreck! Toys are all over my living room floor, dinner dishes in the sink, didn't get to sweep or vacuum today, clothes are not folded and still in the dryer, and yesterdays clothes are still sitting on the dresser to be put up! Oh well I have all day tomorrow. By the way yes I did say proud. For some reason my friends get proud of me when I can just let my house go and I relax. My house is not always clean like they think. When people come over yes my house is clean, thats because you are coming over duh! LOL But, if you remember though my front door opens into our playroom office area and you are usually stepping over toys or a kid or a dog. Oh well there will always be time to clean. For now if I could just get some sleep I would LOVE it!

No comments:

Post a Comment