Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Welcome Welcome

Thank you so much for stopping by to peek into my world from your own. It really does mean a lot! I hope you enjoy and stop by often...Have an AMAZING DAY!

Sunday, July 18, 2010

The big reveal

Today was the day my hubby finally came home! We went to the airport to pick him up and the Punkin ran to him screaming "DADDY DADDY DADDY!" It was so cute. Then we came home to relax and just enjoy being home together. I was really nervous to show him our bathroom the new paint is green. After drying and seeing it in the light it is green! I do think that it will grow on me but he HATES it. He was proud of me that I did it by myself but hates the color and thinks the mirror is to small. So now he said he is going to re-do it. :( But at least I tried and it might grow on him too.

So what do you think? I like it he needs to at least do some touch up painting because I was not very good at that and after we learn how to lay tile floor we can do our floor. The previous owner left us enough tile for this bathroom :) !

Anyways, we will have a busy week ahead trying to get the girls back on their schedules. I do want to do a couple of swim days and we are going to have some family in this weekend so Punkin will get to play with her cousin she hardly gets to see fingers crossed that this week will run smoothly.

There is not much else I have to say tonight, I'm exhausted! Having the kids to myself since Thursday morning, doing the bathroom, visiting with some out of town family this weekend too, birthday parties, and errands the bed is where I'm headed.


I hope everyone had a great weekend and a great week ahead. GOODNIGHT! and sweet dreams!

2 comments:

  1. Looks great Krystle! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Krystle, It looks so good! And you amaze me with the amount of energy that you have! It inspires me to do more around here! :)

    ReplyDelete