Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Welcome Welcome

Thank you so much for stopping by to peek into my world from your own. It really does mean a lot! I hope you enjoy and stop by often...Have an AMAZING DAY!

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A little bit of chaos!

This weekend went by way to fast. Friday we had a game night planned that got cut short because our friends wife was not feeling well. Then I got a migraine that I still can't get rid of. Saturday we had a lazy morning until we dropped off the kids at their grandparents and then my hubby went 4-wheeler riding and I came home to clean my house. Well, I was not feeling all that well so I didn't and our girls night got canceled because of a few things. Then, Sunday we found out one of our set of couple friends are having serious problems. This makes me feel so sad because the other is clueless to the problem I think they need to be informed! So that has been bugging me for a couple of days so much I can't get it off my mind and its making me anxious. I have no idea how do deal with this news and I really wish I never heard it because now I know I will never look at them the same.

Anyways, on a sort of lighter note, me and Doodle Bug have been feeling like crud, while Punkin is a ball of energy and my house was unforgivable nasty and needed to be clean. Yesterday and today I have been catching up on my house cleaning to get my mind off of the dirty little secret I know that I don't want to know. Today we have gymnastics and my house has been hectic and not fun and I can't wait until tomorrow for my free night. It's been so busy that I decided to not fight with Punkin on making her take a nap and just let her do pre-school on the computer while Doodle Bug takes a nap, she's quiet and I can get my housework done. Not the best parenting but sometimes you have to do that you have to do. Its been one of those days that have drug on into the week. This weekend we will also be going to Lake DeGray to celebrate our close friends birthday, we will be renting a cabin and floating down the Caddo River on tubes (it takes about 3 hours I think). That will be a great get a way and hopefully help clear my mind!

I know that this is a downer post but writing helps me clear my head and helps me relax so if you read the whole thing thank you! I hope everyone else is having a better week than we are!


P.S. Last night in at the Red River (very strong current and pretty dangerous) we had 6 teenagers drown. There were 7 and one was rescued. This river has drop offs everywhere it can be ankle deep in one spot take a step then waist deep, and take another step and no bottom. My best friends husband is a cop and was was one trying to do the recovery, so please keep these families, kids, our police officers, and our firemen in your prayers! This was a very tragic loss and heavy on our hearts so please keep them in your prayers!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear things aren't going well for you lately. I hope you feel better soon. I've been there, being in the middle of friend's and even family's relationships. not a fun place to be. I'll keep them in my prayers, as well as you. I did see the drowning tragedy on the news. So very sad. there families are already in my prayers. Hope things look up soon, tomorrow is a new day!
    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jill! It's just well a hot mess :-/...but thats what I keep telling myself...tomorrow is a new day!

    ReplyDelete