Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Welcome Welcome

Thank you so much for stopping by to peek into my world from your own. It really does mean a lot! I hope you enjoy and stop by often...Have an AMAZING DAY!

Monday, August 9, 2010

Relaxing weekend

This weekend one of our close friends had a trip planned for all of her close friends to go floating down Caddo river in Arkansas. We had a blast and it was so relaxing, It usually take 4 hours to float or so we were told but they let the dam out right went we got there so it took about half the time but we had a blast!

These pics are the ones she sent me because I wasn't aloud to bring my camera because every time we go on a trip I loose one lol. So we all passed her waterproof, shock proof camera around. I did get a pic of a the group that went in my truck. It was jammed packed!
My girls were at my parents and had a blast. My aunt (ten years older than me) was in town with her two kids (oldest is a year older than Punkin and her youngest is a couple months younger than Doodle Bug, which was a family joke that we would have our kids at the same time). They went shopping, swimming, to a bar-b-q, and had a play date with their cousins and got spoiled rotten as always. I am sure there were lots of pictures taken and will get them e-mailed to me and I will post them when I get them.

I'm glad we got to relax this weekend because this week is dedicated to getting back on our schedule that we have veered away from the past month really. School starts for me at the end of next week so the schedule needs to be in place so I will be able to study. I'm still a little nervous but I know that will pass.

Hope everyone had a great weekend filled with lots of laughs and fun we did!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a great time! :-) have a great week!
    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete