Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Welcome Welcome

Thank you so much for stopping by to peek into my world from your own. It really does mean a lot! I hope you enjoy and stop by often...Have an AMAZING DAY!

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Completely exhausted but moving forward

This morning when my alarm went off at 6am I had no energy to get out of the bed. My school work is caught up and I'm even ahead in two classes. Down fall is my house is a wreck and I haven't been to the grocery store besides to get necessities in about two months. So today was quite eventful.

The girls woke up at 8 am because our new neighbors dogs were barking at the air, I'm assuming, so I drug myself out of the bed and got breakfast ready and then let them eat breakfast while watching cartoons really dreading all the house work I had and school work. Our neighbors dogs start barking around two or three A.M. every morning and bark all day long. This is becoming really annoying especially since Punkin's windows to her room are facing our back yard and are closest to the fence along with our master bedroom windows. :( This bugs me so bad that I have gone out there at two o'clock in the morning and given them treats to get them to hush and it didn't work at all and the neighbors seem clueless and are never home to talk to them about it. One of my frustrating moments I had today.

My husband called and asked me to go grocery shopping early this morning because he was tired of grilled cheese and spaghetti o's. Never in the five years we have been together has he wanted me to spend a good bit of money so badly. Poor thing. I was however not wanting to make this trip with the girls for a few reasons; one, it was to close to snack and nap time and two, because I knew I was going to get a lot of stuff and wrestling with two kids and a buggy slap full of groceries was not going to be fun. Thankfully my sister came with me and she helped a lot so I cooked her lunch and got her a few things for her mini fridge. We came home got all the groceries unloaded, lunch cooked, Doodle Bug down for a nap and Punkin in her playroom eating and watching a new movie she got and I was to tired to do anything much less clean. I did however decided to do the dishes and cook my hubby a full meal. We had oven fried pork chops, fried okra and squash, home made mac and cheese, and rolls. He was a happy camper!

Girls are in bed, I checked my classes, still need to clean, did some homework and need to do some more but I'm just to tired. Six A.M. is calling here soon and I need to get up tomorrow to study and clean before the girls wake up. Hopefully I get get some rest this weekend though. I did have my first night class last night and my teacher is really nice and down to earth. She also said that we would probably never stay until 9:30pm. That was very exciting. This is my math class which is my worst subject and I don't know if my brain can handle three full hours of math.

Kind of a boring post I know hopefully tomorrow I can get a better one up. Hope everyone has a great night!

2 comments:

  1. Whew, Krystle! I am tired after reading your post. I can completely understand how you are feeling here even down to the barking dogs next door. :) Hoping you have a restful night and lots of energy for tomorrow. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy, our lives are so similar! LOL Have you checked to see if you have a noise ordinance in your neighborhood? The dogs should not be out barking at those hours! Reading your post about groceries I was just thinking I really don't want to cook tonight LOL but I must and I also have tomatoes to prepare for freezing. Never seems to end does it? LOL I hope you find some time to rest this weekend.
    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete