Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Welcome Welcome

Thank you so much for stopping by to peek into my world from your own. It really does mean a lot! I hope you enjoy and stop by often...Have an AMAZING DAY!

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Starting school!

So it has been very hectic here and on Thursday morning when I logged on to find out my assignments for my "first day" of school I started to doubt myself and panic.

Thursday morning both girls woke up extra extra cranky and not wanting to do anything. Neither of them took naps, so when I could get them entertained for a few short moments I was able to get a look at my classes. It got more depressing when I found I had to do a discusison board for each of the class by the end of the day, take two quizzes by Saturday, I have a total of 8 chapters to read, answer questions on, and then take a quiz or test on between all of my classes. I started freaking out! I was thinking this is only the first day and both kids are not cooperating, my hubby was busy working late and I was questioning on whether I could do this or not. THANK GOD for understand husbands, best friends and family!

On Friday, I relaxed a little bit after staying up late on Thrusday night to finish the things I had to get done that night. Then I got up at 6a.m. so I could get a two hour start before the girls woke up and they slept until 10 am and then I was able to get them to take a nap and get some more work done. Talk about some relief, however I was still paranoid because I was looking at all this and still concerned I couldn't get it done one time. I called my best friend, who thinks I'm supermom, I think she is CRAZY! almost in tears because I was so overwhelmed. She offered a mommy free play date that night and watched the girls for me Friday night. They had a blast and I was able to get completely organized, read all the introduction information on the net for my classes, get my binder organized (nerdy I know), and take two test and e-mail my first power point presentation. I felt so much better after this and was able to relax and re focus and got my confidence back. Thank you bestie I love you and owe you big time!

Today was nice because the girls had so much fun at their play date we all slept until 10:45 this morning and we relaxed pretty much all day. I was able to get the house clean (sadly cleaning is relaxing to me) and do some reading for school and some of my reading questions while my wonderful hubby entertained the kids.

Tomorrow we have church, swimming, and I have more homework. :) A nice relaxing weekend at our house. I hope everyone else has the same!

1 comment:

  1. Awww sweetie, your going to great!Are you taking online courses? I start the 7th and I'm already stressing! LOL Just take deep breathes, and try to create a schedule ( I know hard with kids..) but you're on the right track getting up early. You can do this, i have no doubt! Need to vent, I'm here! ;-) Blessings to you!
    Jill

    ReplyDelete