Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Welcome Welcome

Thank you so much for stopping by to peek into my world from your own. It really does mean a lot! I hope you enjoy and stop by often...Have an AMAZING DAY!

Friday, August 6, 2010

Seeing the light at the end of the Tunnel ;)

Wednesday was a great relaxing me time. Me and my hubby had a chat about the dirty little secret and decided to not hang out with this certain couple until the other was told the "crime" (hoping it would weigh heavy on their heart and get them to tell their spouse). It worked! The secret was told that very night and I woke up yesterday morning with a lot of energy and in a better mind set! My girls were also very good yesterday and I managed to get my house completely back to normal. I can't relax if my house is not clean, I will admit I'm anal about being neat and organized even though I can't always stay on top of it, who can with two young kids and three dogs?

Yesterday, I had so much energy and Punkins tea sets were all nasty and sticky because she puts real food on them, I washed her dishes and we re-organized her kitchen. We also cleaned out the toys in the playroom and were even able to lose a toy basket :) Then we moved to her closet and I found a forgotten piece of a storage container that works GREAT for the playroom / office supplies. I also have not seen her tea party table that clean since we took it out of the box and it has permanent markers all over it now.





See here's the proof I'm probably a little to anal, her refrigerator is organized and she actually keeps it like that lol.

Her working dishwasher...she needed a working one of those too...haha

We use her old microwave as a pantry because "it doesn't work" and she needed a new one.

Her new microwave "that works".




This morning has been great so far too. ITS FRIDAY! Both of the girls slept until 9am and that was very nice, I woke up to a clean house, and tomorrow we are going to Arkansas to float down Caddo River. I'm ready for a mini one night vacation with my hubby and some good friends.

School starts in about two weeks and I don't even think I was this nervous when I got married or even gave birth to my girls. I think I'm more nervous because I'm taking on so much for my first semester but hey my goal is to graduate before Doodle Bug starts school, so thats my drive that and I have no choice I have to get it done :)

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Looks great! You are so like me having everything just so! LOL Have a great weekend1
    Jill

    ReplyDelete