Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Welcome Welcome

Thank you so much for stopping by to peek into my world from your own. It really does mean a lot! I hope you enjoy and stop by often...Have an AMAZING DAY!

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Weekend projects

This weekend was great. We got some much needed rest, house clean, long awaited projects done and homework :)

Friday night I went and did a little shopping. I never buy myself anything because the girls stuff is so much cuter and hubby usually needs it more than me. This weekend though I did manage to go to areopostale' and get me some jeans (its the only place that has jeans that fit me perfectly, so perfectly in fact I don't even have to try them on). I got three pair because their $60 jeans were on sale of $19.99. I have needed to buy me some new jeans for about two years now...lol. Then we had some friends over after the girls went to bed and had a game night. We played the newlywed game, just like the old show, it was fun but the dvd was slow.

Saturday, my hubby got up with the girls and let me sleep in. After getting up and getting me and the girls ready we headed to lowes because my hubby has been wanting to buy some supplies to build a lift type thing (not sure what to call it) for his 4-runner top. He has an old '87 4-runner blacked out and jacked up and everybody loves it. The top comes off kind of like a jeep and for about a year he's wanted to build something so he would be able to take the top off my himself. He finally did and it looks amazing. I was really proud of him. I also got the house completely cleaned besides finishing laundry, but at this point I think I'm going to give up on trying to catch up on laundry because I'm starting to believe there is NO SUCH THING!

Today I woke up not feeling to well and because my hubby was having trouble sleeping he let me sleep in again. Next weekend I have to return the favor. LOL. He started working on one of our 4-wheelers that nobody has been able to fix and finally fixed it completely for $40 bucks v.s. $200+. He was on a roll this weekend and was so tickled it was too cute. I was not able to get much homework done but I'm ahead in all my classes so I'm not to worried about it, I'll be getting up early tomorrow to do school work. We also had my in-laws stop by for a while to check out the projects and say hi for a bit and then we relaxed and played games and watched movies with the girls. A great end to a great weekend!

Hope everyone had a good weekend! Now to finally sleep with no dogs barking ;)

2 comments:

  1. That was so nice he let you sleep in! Glad to hear you had a nice weekend. Have a great week!
    Blessings,
    jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the same with with shopping for clothes! : ) I love shopping for Avery, little girl clothes are so cute! Plus hubby always needs stuff for work. I don't usually get stuff for myself until I get really desperate.

    ReplyDelete