Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Welcome Welcome

Thank you so much for stopping by to peek into my world from your own. It really does mean a lot! I hope you enjoy and stop by often...Have an AMAZING DAY!

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Pets

We have three dogs, Bandit our ratterrier and oldest, Sadow our lab doberman mix and middle, and Sadie our St. Bernard and youngest who will soon be one. Bandit and Shadow are both males and Sadie is our female. I have to say sometimes our pets drive me more insane than the kids.

Bandit- I have had Bandit since I was 16 years old and he was always my baby. When I got married we lived in an apartment and I could not bring him with us so he stayed at my parents and when we finally got a house I brought him over here. Well, he was used to it always being me and him and then he comes in and I have a husband, baby (Punkin) and we got Shadow so he rebelled (just like a kid)! This is so frustrating!

Shadow- We got him as our first pet as a couple and he was a great dog and very protective of Punkin. He was housebroken very easily, so was Bandit, and a well behaved dog. Then we when brought them both together they both started marking their territory. IN MY HOUSE! I have never been so upset, especially when they both knew better. Bandit was fixed too and still does it. We finally got them broke of that after hours of me steam cleaning carpets, furniture, our shed corners getting rusted etc.

Sadie- When we brought Sadie home we didn't have any problems except house training her, which is expected with a new puppy and she really never had any problems. The only problem we did have was when she went in heat and we had to keep her and shadow separated, which was thankfully a success.

We had three good dogs....until...we ripped up all the carpets and Shadow and Bandit got mad and started peeing everywhere! Really! Thats all I could say so I told my husband that I'm sorry but they had to be outside dogs because I didn't have time to be constantly steam cleaning and cleaning our kids toys, that made me the most upset. Well it didn't last long because it started to get hot. Sadie only goes outside during the summer because she has so much fur down here its way to hot for her. But guess what, now I DO NOT CARE BANDIT AND SHADOW ARE BANNED FROM OUTSIDE!

Today was one of the first days that have started off on a good foot since this weekend, even though I did not get any sleep and even after waking up to a dirty house, which I did clean yesterday. Does anyone else have that problem? You clean and then an hour later, if that, its messy again. How does that happen I have yet to figure that out?!?!

Anyways....I walked in the living room to let the kids eat breakfast and watch cartoons so I could get a start on the dishes and found that Shadow and Bandit were peeing on my couch so when I yelled at them to stop Shadow walked over to the chair to pee on it. ARE YOU KIDDING ME! Since when and why do dogs have to be so defiant? Really? I immediately put them out and sent my hubby a text telling them they are not aloud back in the house, ever! That I would be glad to turn on the sprinkler or buy them a pool for a while during the day before they were coming back in. He never replied lol. And so I got to work! This is not was I had planned to do today so I was a little upset but did find some good surprises while doing the work.

This is so annoying and so frustrating!

Got to love them right?
The ugly worn carpet, I can't wait to replace it.

My nice surprise and this was the love seat the couch had less stuff under the cushions, I was nervous to vacuum under them, is that sad that is my nice surprise?

After steam cleaning and I only worked on the bad spots.

My lovely dishes that are still waiting to be cleaned.

Right along with the play room that I'm honestly not worried about.

So hopefully now that the girls are staring to wake up I will still be able to bet this house decent and then I can do my grocery shopping and relax...wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment