Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Welcome Welcome

Thank you so much for stopping by to peek into my world from your own. It really does mean a lot! I hope you enjoy and stop by often...Have an AMAZING DAY!

Friday, August 13, 2010

Really quick

It is really late but I wanted to post a little something, I haven't been on in a while things have been crazy.

Doodle Bug finally had her 9 month check up (so did Punkins Baby) and she is doing great. No shots this time but is perfectly healthy and reaching all of her milestones. Punkin has been cranky all day and my house is a wreck and I'm so tired I'm about to pass out. I decided to re-arrange our living room (a major ordeal) and Punkin being cranky and not being able to move a lot of the furniture by myself didn't really help the situation either. Hopefully this weekend I'll have a post up of our "new" living room minus that new paint. Hubby said I would probably have to wait a couple more months for that one because what I decided I wanted to do was more work than I thought. Can anyone say re-wiring the surround sound and the moving the computer out of the playroom and into the living room and breaking up three solid oak bookcases :) He's a trooper though and even took us out to eat at Olive Garden tonight.

Anyways that is just a brief and very vague part of my day, hopefully tomorrow I can do a catch up post and and maybe one on toddler naps.

Goodnight all and sweet dreams!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are busy too! Good luck with all the rearranging. :-) Glad to hear the checkups went well. Wanted to thank you for the comments you left on my blog, I really appreciate them. It's nice having a connection as Moms, and I'm glad I have the opportunity to get to know you. You girls are very blessed to have you as your Mommy and don't ever doubt what you are doing. Your family is blessed having you home. Being a Mom is one of the hardest jobs there is but also the most rewarding and I wouldn't change it for anything.
    Have a great weekend!
    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete