Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Welcome Welcome

Thank you so much for stopping by to peek into my world from your own. It really does mean a lot! I hope you enjoy and stop by often...Have an AMAZING DAY!

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Catching up

Things have been very crazy around here but things are finally calmed down and so I figured before I get to bed early I would catch everyone up.

This weekend we had a home improvement project going on but a simple one just re-arranging. It made an amazing difference!



Thursday my hubby took me to dinner at Olive Garden as a congrats your finally starting school dinner. Friday, our couple friend that was having trouble (they worked it out) cooked us steaks, homemade pasta salad and a pie and they brought it over to our home and we enjoyed dinner and a movie with them. Saturday I was able to catch up on all of my cleaning while hubby was keeping the kiddos entertained. After my cleaning was done he worked on his project truck and I entertained the kiddos. Sunday, we made it back to church we have missed the previous 4 Sundays, and we enjoyed the service and Punkin was excited to get back to her class. For the rest of the day we have been relaxing and just enjoying our family time. I did cook a "big" dinner. Well a whole chicken, I rarely ever cook a whole chicken, stuffed with onions and potatoes, noodles and some tomatoes. It was my husbands idea to use the onions. It turned out pretty good so I was kind of excited.
We also finally got our family schedule back on track. The girls had dinner, baths, and bedtimes on time last night. The house was clean which makes it easy to get out the door on time on Sunday mornings. I let the Hubby sleep in until 10 am (church starts at 11 and it is maybe 3 minutes from home). I got up started the coffee, cooked breakfast, straightened my hair, got the girls up fed and dressed and we were out the door in the nick of time.

We were also blessed to welcome two new precious baby girls into our lives this past week. The first Miss Thang, our new neice who lives in a different state. We are very thankful though that one year for Christmas my dad bought all of us web cams so we could keep in touch with his sister (my aunt) and my grandmother. When my sis in law and her husband got transfered to a different state shortly after Punkin was born they bought a web cam so we can still see them too. We got to do a web chat with them and see our precious new niece and introduce all of our girls to each other and it was so great. My inlaws are there with my sister in law for about another week to visit with their new grandbaby and then they will be coming home. Our second baby girl we got to welcome into this world was our couple friends third addition to their family. We went to see her at the hospital after church today and I can't believe that only 9 almost 10 short months ago my Doodle Bug was that size of those two precious babies, they grow up so fast. We have had a very good end of the week and weekend and it was very refreshing. Especially since things were so hectic and crazy the past few weeks although it feels like months.
Cicely Trudell Walker
This is my wonderful sis in law and her great hubby and our new precious niece!
The funny thing is Miss Thang, Doodle Bug, and Punkin all look exactly alike in their first pictures.

This Thursday I start my first day of college in 5 years. I am really nervous and excited all at the same time. I have all but one of my books with the exception on one and I should have that one one Tuesday. I'm taking on a huge load 15 credit hours and so I'm hoping I can keep us on our schedule so that way I can study and get all of my school work done and make good grades. I will probably have to tweak our family schedules a few times before I am able to get it to where it works great for us.
English 101
Political Science
BADM
Math 99 (my worst subject) so I figured that I should take a review class 1st.

I hope everyone had a great weekend and has a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your new niece! She's adorable!! That's so awesome school has started for you! I wish you all the best, you're going to love it!
    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete