Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Welcome Welcome

Thank you so much for stopping by to peek into my world from your own. It really does mean a lot! I hope you enjoy and stop by often...Have an AMAZING DAY!

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Happy 1st birthday to Doodle Bug!

So today was Doodle Bugs first birthday!  We had a blast and she devoured her cake...it was oh so cute!  She is a very lucky little girl to be loved by so many.  I can't believe it's been a year since she was born, it has flown by way to fast! I am very thankful for my wonderful family and friends who showed support and love and our ice cream friend knocked it out of the park!  The cake was so cute.  She had a blast and like the cards the most.  Hopefully it means she will like to read :)

Here are a few picks, I have a paper to work on and some sleep to try to get before church in the morning.  The hubby and girls all have sinus problems.  Runny noses, sore throats, coughs....every year at this time my hubby gets sick and Punkin has to and now I get to add Doodle Bug to the mix too.  Yay!  I don't know how but I never get sick. (knock on wood)  But if I do I get hit hard and I'm pretty much dead to the world, so I guess thats why.  God knows my family needs me to take care of them to much...lol.

Hope everyone has a great week!  Enjoy some birthday picks!


My table with the food

Love, love, love the cake!

Look at all the presents, thats a lucky little girl


She decided she was tired of waiting


I was so proud of big sis, not really any jealousy


She preferred the cards...lol 


New jacket for winter, if we get it, its still in the 80s here :P



I love the tutu





Look at my big girl, such a bitter sweet moment


Not sure whats going on



Dove in mouth first!






My Punkin and my best friends little boy


Mamaw and Papaw got her that and she's all over the place



My Dad and wonderful stepmom(this is who I am referring to when I say my parents)...I'd be lost without them 



The aftermath!

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures! Looks like she had a wonderful day! Have a great afternoon!
    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like an incredible birthday! Avery loves the cards too, especially the ones that play music! I love that she dove in mouth first, that's my kind of girl! : )

    ReplyDelete