Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Welcome Welcome

Thank you so much for stopping by to peek into my world from your own. It really does mean a lot! I hope you enjoy and stop by often...Have an AMAZING DAY!

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Busy Bee and no time to breathe it seems!


 I know my post seem to be very random and very far apart.  The reason is this:  school has slammed me with work and it probably feels worse because I have five classes, Doodle Bug's first birthday party is this Saturday and we are also getting ready for all of the upcoming holidays, and a major bash for my husband in January!

School is crazy and it seems like every day I am getting another page of at least five things per class that need to be completed.  I am still doing good in my classes but all I seem to do is school work and trying to squeeze in some house cleaning as well.

Doodle Bug is trying to walk and I am almost positive that she could if she really wanted to but likes to tease us.  I have all of the decorations ready for the party minus the food right now, I have to get that today.  We also have a very good friend that works at Marble Slab Creamery, his mom and brother (who is also a friend of ours) own it.  We always get free ice cream and he made Punkin's third birthday cake for us and is going to make Doodle Bug's too.  I think he gets more excited about designing it than we do hehehe. My house is a wreck and needs some major scrubbing and I feel like I am running out of time.  We are having some friends come over tomorrow to I do plan on roping them in to helping me:).  I can't believe it has been a year since she was born.  I honestly don't think I'm ready for this.  My babies are getting to big to fast.

The holidays are always crazy and so just getting everything sorted out is crazy and time consuming and can give me a headache too.  There are some major changes in our routine this year.  My mom has made some really bad choices in the way she has decided to live her life and just this past year some lines were crossed that were the last straw and so we will not be going out to her house.  She doesn't act like she cares or even call to check on any of us so we are having to cut our ties.  It is really sad, but I have to do what is best for my kids, they come first and I refuse to let my children be in the environment.  All we can do at this point is pray that she will learn her lesson and seriously get her act together; not put on a front.

So I am now off to get me and the girls ready to go grocery shopping and last minute buying for the birthday party!  Wish me luck, Doodle Bug has a runny nose.  Perfect timing :(

Please be patient with me I have a whole list of stuff I want to post about and so if it takes me a little while to get to it please don't think I'm gone.  I'm just super busy and might get hopefully one post a week!

   
Sunday after Church at Applebees         1st Family of 4 pic            Punkin's bday cake from Marble Slab

Everyone have a great weekend!

Here are a few of Doodle Bug as she has grown!
  
  

3 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about school and trying to juggle it all. Hang in there, it will get better. Happy birthday to your little sweetheart! Can't wait to see pics, Have a great weekend!
    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow--I get tired just reading all you have to do. I so wish I had gone back to school when my girls were young. Happy birthday to your Doodlebug!! They grow up so fast. I'm sorry about your mom--I'm in the same boat with my mom. It hurts but I have to do what is right for me and my family. I hope y'all have a wonderful weekend. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you have so much going on! Glad you are doing well in your classes, that's always a sigh of relief. 1st brithday...so fun but stressful! It is amazing how fast time goes by and how quick they grow up. It seems like just yesterday we were bringing Avery home. I know you'll get everything done and it will be great!

    ReplyDelete