Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Welcome Welcome

Thank you so much for stopping by to peek into my world from your own. It really does mean a lot! I hope you enjoy and stop by often...Have an AMAZING DAY!

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Bitter Sweet Memories

I have to start this post with what just happened about an hour ago...my Doodle Bug is walking!  It is depressing, exciting, aging, and magical all at the same time!  Depressing because I can't believe she is already that big and walking.  This time last year she was almost a month old :(.  Exciting because it starts a new chapter in our home with two official toddlers and some new adventures.  Aging because I know I'm 23 but I feel so old seeing how fast my girls are growing.  Magical because well, a baby learning how to walk and the screams of excitement just is flat out magical.  I have my work cut out for me tomorrow and Bud was like, "babe I feel sorry for you tomorrow, you are going to be so busy, but can you believe it she's walking!" Really babe, did he just tell me something that I have been dreading.  Guys for ya huh! At least he knows I stay busy with the girls and don't sit on my hiney all day I guess...lol.

We did get our outside decorated, our Christmas tree up and go figure we did it in 80 degree weather.  REALLY LA! REALLY!  I will say it felt very weird decorating for Christmas in 80 degree weather in a t-shirt, flip flops, and a pair of jeans.  Bud wore a tank top and shorts hahahaha.  I didn't get any pictures because we were trying to get it done before the girls naps were over to surprise them.  When they are old enough to help without getting hurt, then it will be a whole family activity.  Until then
we will stick with letting them decorate their tree.  I sure do hope our weather gets back to the 40's and 50's that was so nice.  Especially since we spent $100 on a truck load of wood and the very next day it was 78 degrees.  That stunk!

The other new thing we have going on is a friend of my is starting to sale Mary Kay and she was my best Avon customer when I it and so I'm helping her out.  I went to a Mary Kay make over party last night and had fun and then ended up getting signed up to host a party for her...lol.  So next Saturday we are having a party at my house.  So if anyone would like to buy some Mary Kay products and need a rep, you can go to her website and order and it can be shipped to you!  MaryKay.com/StephSanders.  She really is a dear friend and my next door neighbor and would appreciate the smallest thing.  After all she was one of my biggest customers so the least I can do is return the favor.

This week our plans are:

  • Monday-finished scrubbing my house
  • Tuesday- Ran all my errands childless, because the girls were at Bud's parents the first half of the day, and my parents get them every Tuesday night.  Is it weird running simple errands childless is exciting.
  • Wednesday-Finish all my laundry and go to my parents to help start cooking yummy dinner for turkey day
  • Thursday-Family day and RELAXING!!!!!
  • Friday- Bud is off, YAY!, and we are re-doing both bathrooms, our front bathroom has a small mold problem oh so fun, but besides new carpet our house will be almost done on the inside.  We want it done before summer so this summer we can get the outside where we want it. ;) Thats the plan anyways we will see what happens there hahaha
  • Saturday-Bathrooms again
  • Sunday-Church, Family, preparing ourselves for the coming up week!


I hope you all enjoy your Thanksgiving with your families or someone special!  Hope to be back soon! Enjoy the pics!  Goodnight all!
Our tree

stockings

our dogs even get stockings




I will try to get a video of Doodle Bug walking up soon...im having trouble uploading the one we got!

2 comments:

  1. Awww how precious she is walking! So exciting, but yes you will be VERY tired lol! My little one is turning 5 tomorrow I can't believe it! We are starting decorations too! Your home looks wonderful!! I wish you and your family the happiest of Thanksgivings!!
    P.S. i use to sell both Avon and Mary Kay, love them both :-) I wish your friend the best, but I do have a rep already.
    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! Avery started walking last week on Tuesday. Boy does it change things! can't wait to see the video! The tree looks wonderful! I can't wait to get ours up but Eric doesn't like doing it before Christmas so I have to wait a couple more days..sigh! Sounds like you had a busy week, hope you got everything done you wanted to and also got to relax a little!Happy belated Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete